Job Advert Summary
Supreme Poultry (Pty) Ltd, has an opportunity available for a Hygiene Officer. The successful candidate will form part of a close- knit team unit- to support working together as a team with impact on the bottom line. For the suitable candidate, supreme offers an unbeatable working environment, opportunity for development, and a competitive remuneration package.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ relevant experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete daily inspections and checklists (Elevated)
- Check Chemical concentration daily
- Conduct daily sweepings (deboning)
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly swabs and samples according to schedules (deboning)
- Assisting where needed to ensure that inspections are done and that pest control service providers carry out their duties correctly and close out any corrective action.
- Monitor and ensure that sanitizer dispensers, hand soap dispensers, hand towel dispensers and hand dryers are checked and maintained by Hygiene Controllers and report any misconduct/non-adherence.
- Responsible for following up on corrective actions.
- Ensure effective communication between the plant and labs.