Human Capital Systems Coordinator Equity
Johannesburg North – Gauteng
Reporting to the HR Business Process & Governance Specialist, you will be required to be involved in various Human Capital systems and will be required to provide different levels of support and system testing. Essential that you have SAP Success Factors and SAP SF Time Off experience. You will also be required to be actively involved in the rollout of new and continuous improvement functionality from design input through testing and embedding phases. Monthly tasks and deadlines relating to reporting and updates will have to be adhered to.
Qualifications and expertise required
• Matric / Grade 12
• Certification, Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
• 5 years’ experience in systems administration on ERP solutions.
• Above-average knowledge in the administration of SAP SF EC Time Off.
• 2 years SAP SuccessFactors EC Core experience.
• Experience in management of Workflow and RBPs in SAP SuccessFactors.
• Ability to maintain and manage SAP SuccessFactors Foundation objects.
• Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
• Exposure to various SAP SuccessFactors Talent Management modules.
• Exposure to SAP SuccessFactors workbooks, design and configuration.
• Experience with project management methodologies and approaches.
Key Result Areas:
• Ensure timeous and good quality service to customers (internal and external).
• Manage internal stakeholder calls logged to the call ticketing system Manage calls logged to third-party software providers and their turnaround and levels of issue resolution.
• Monitor SAP SF EC – ECC/PS replication/interface and give feedback/make corrections where required.
• Manage integration and monitoring of integration to other third-party systems.
• Ensure overall design and architecture of the system solutions are kept intact when solutions are put forward and testing of new functionality is done e.g., mapping of data objects etc.
• Maintain SAP SF EC Foundation Objects, Time Off, Role Based Permissions, and Workflows not excluding areas not mentioned albeit to a lesser extent.
• SAP SuccessFactors release management testing.
• Ongoing enhancements and changes testing.
• Regression testing and related documentation.
• Testing to verify changes required by the business due to operational changes.
• Updates to master data where changes may require either individual updates or mass export and import.
• Administration and management of bespoke solutions relating to the current SAP and related systems. This will include data management, updates of specific data elements, upload and download of information and verification before sending forward in the process (typically to payroll for processing).