Huawei Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd is offering bursaries to second year, third year, final year, Honours and Masters for the 2023 academic year.
We are looking for students who are passionate about engineering and technology and are willing to make a difference in telecommunications.
Who can apply?
Students in the following fields of study can apply for the bursaries:
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• Information Engineering
• Industrial Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Information Technology
• Computer Science
The applying students must
• Be a South African citizen
• Have a minimum GPA of 65 percent
• Not be a recipient of any other funding
What the Bursary covers:
The Bursary will cover the following:
• Registration and Tuition fees
• Textbooks, accommodation, meals and stipend
• Workback on the Huawei Graduate Programme
• Introductory training to Networking