Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Human Resources / Finance Graduate to join our payroll team in 2023. Successful graduates will be required to provide assistance to the department with general administrative payroll functions.
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Human Resource/Finance Degree or relevant qualification
• Previous administration experience.
• To assist with the maintenance, audits and update of all employee personnel records
• assist with the on boarding of new employees.
• Maintain an accurate filing record of employee documents and ensure maintenance records thereof.
• Ensure name badges are correctly ordered, checked and issued to the relevant employee.
• To assist with processing new and temporary employee transfers, promotions, terminations and other payroll-related services.
• To assist with preparations for payroll audits.
• Provide assistance with the correct sorting, checking and preparing of leave forms.
• To accurately capture and process employee information on the HR system.
• Knowledge of HR
• English – Read, write and speak well
• Trustworthy and Honest
• Be able to maintain absolute confidentiality
• Attention to detail
• SAP Payroll and the understanding of tax calculations
Special conditions of employment:
• South African
• MIE, clear criminal and credit
• Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.