Are you looking to pursue a career in HR (Human Resources), but need education and work experience to kick-start your career? Do you have a matric, are ambitious, committed, hardworking, and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Then this Internship is for you. Our client is offering a full-time 12-month Learnership opportunity for someone who is prepared to go the extra mile, work hard and want to pursue a career in Human Resources.
Must be fully bilingual (Afrikaans and English) as you will be communicating in Afrikaans 90% of the time.
This is a 12-month program
The candidate will be based in the HR division and be exposed to various daily tasks.
During this time you will have the opportunity to study Human Resource Management NQF4
- Interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with accuracy and have high attention to detail.
- Reliable transport
- Computer literate (MS Excel, Word)
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Committed and hardworking
Duties and responsibilities
- filing and administration.
- Capturing and maintaining data integrity on the system.
- Assistant to the HR Manager.
- Coordinate all employee-related functions.
- Other ad-hoc tasks