- An exciting opportunity within Energy at Work Projects is now available!! We are looking to appoint a young and vibey HR and Recruitment Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to gain some valuable work experience whilst also being afforded the opportunity to work towards a qualification. This role is an entry level position and is ideal for someone who has just completed their HR studies. This individual will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation that offers an opportunity to establish a dynamic career in outsourced services.
- Backed by the expertise of our APSO accredited founding company, Energy at Work, we have been recognised as thought-leaders in the provision of resource solutions in the Financial Services Sector and have successfully delivered flexible as well as permanent recruitment solutions for some of South Africa’s most prominent Banking and Insurance institutions for the last 17 years.
- We are always looking for individuals who stand out from the crowd. Those who naturally THINK BIG whilst working towards a common goal. Family is what we stand for – Energy, Passion and the Human Touch is at the heart of what we do and for this reason we need individuals that ooze the same values. Over the last 17 years we have successfully built our business on the foundation of entrepreneurship by encouraging, supporting and motivating individuals to be future Leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the CSO as well as HR Manager with all internal recruitment matters
- Sourcing and interviewing individuals that are aligned to the EAW culture as well as to our future growth strategy
- Coordinating interviews with internal stakeholders
- Conducting the necessary reference as well as risk assessment checks prior to interviews with the internal stakeholders
- Collating employment packs in preparation for offers to be drafted
- Planning and arranging the arrival of the new staff member whilst ensuring they have the best onboarding experience
- Ensuring the Recruitment Tracker is always updated
- Weekly reporting based on productivity
- Interviewing a minimum of 10 candidates per week in order to fill current roles whilst ensuring a strong pipeline is always maintained
- Ensuring internal SLA’s are met as well as processes followed by all stakeholders
- Providing internal stakeholders with a world class recruitment service
- HR Qualification (Ideal)
- Recruitment and HR experience (Advantage)