Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Responsible for capturing of pre-admissions.
• Ensures correct admission and discharge of patients as per procedure.
• Ensures processing of bed changes as per procedure.
• Management of payments made at reception.
• Maintains client service principles to ensure client expectations are met.
• Liaison with practitioners and medical aids.
• Deals with client queries in an effective manner.
• Billing of patient accounts, where applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Grade 12 certificate.
• Willingness to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the unit.
• Sound knowledge of MS Office suite and the ability to type accurately.
• Maintains a customer-focused mindset that acknowledges the value of the customer.
• Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures.
• Good accuracy and attention to detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Understands the interrelationships between business processes.
• The ability to identify and demonstrate company values.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to deal with people and be in the frontline.