To deliver and perform CSSD work for the safe and effective management of equipment and stock in
CSSD to achieve levels of quality that are acceptable to the customer and that meet statutory requirements as per Group protocols.
– Grade 12 or equivalent level of education is essential.
– CSSD Sterilization Courses will be advantageous.
– Scope technician and or management preferable.
Duties and responsibilities
– Ensure the accurate daily testing of the autoclave to ensure it effectively sterilizes equipment in theatre.
– Ensure the cleaning and sterilization of all equipment and materials according to the standard operating procedures and health and safety requirements.
– Ensure the hygienic and sterile packaging and sealing of any theatre equipment or prosthesis according to standard operating procedures.
– Adhere to infection Control practices and procedures.
– Ensure that equipment is fully operational to avoid downtime.
– Ensure that all stock requirements are managed closely to avoid wastage and avoidable costs.
– Adhere to standards and procedures to reduce cost and report associated risks to the Theatre Manager.
Location: Vosloorus, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date: 6 August 2021
How to apply
Please click here to apply