Role: Help Desk Co-Ordinator
Company: Very well established IT Managed Services company offering growth and development.
This well established IT Managed services company is looking for a well spoken individual who enjoys using their initiative, has excellent customer service skills and sound experience in help desk co-ordination.
The successful incumbent will be required to provide scheduling and managing of technicians’ time in order to attend to all customer maintenance agreements and SLAs.
- Administration of all support tasks including end user support, license tracking, and repairs tracking
- Isolation of problem trends and ensuring that troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found
- Ensuring that decisions made to improve the overall customer support of the Help Desk are continually carried through
- Contribution to departmental productivity and development objectives by participating in training programs
- Solving problems and making decisions on a daily basis relative to Help Desk responsibilities