Applications are invited for a vacancy exists for a dynamic and driven Helpdesk Operator to join a team based at the Head Office in Waterfall. This role reports directly to the Branch Manager, in the Integrated Business Unit.
▪ Grade 12
▪ Computer literacy
▪ Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Receptionist in a hospitality environment.
▪ 2-3 years frontline hotel/customer service experience
▪ 2 -3 Call centre experience
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Capture email logged calls onto Forcelink within 3 minutes
▪ Change work order status on Forcelink
▪ Notify on ground teams of call by forwarding email to team
▪ Apply for work permit where required
▪ Respond to callers within the defined response time.
▪ Provide feedback on job progress.
▪ Answer and respond to all calls in a polite and friendly manner.
▪ Respond to difficult callers with respect and diplomacy.
▪ Escalate difficult callers to the relevant Manager when necessary
▪ To communicate with and maintain supplier and client relationships.
▪ Capturing of the billing sheet
▪ Following up on outstanding invoices daily
▪ To ensure that the client’s purchase orders are sent out timeously when requested
▪ Receipting invoices daily when requested
▪ Creating purchase orders timeously and accurately on the purchase order workflow system when requested
▪ Query any information that is vague before submitting
▪ Compiling/completing vendor applications