- AFGRI Retail requires the services of a suitably qualified, well-motivated and results-driven candidate to be appointed in the above-mentioned vacant position.
- Accountable for the operation and maintenance of vehicles for the effective distribution and/or delivery of stock to outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all deliveries, logistics and the administration thereof are executed professionally and efficiently
- Perform daily inspections on the vehicle to ensure the roadworthiness of the vehicle
- Assist with stock counts and ensure that all stock on the vehicle is well maintained and managed
- Assist with loading and offloading of stock
- Complete logbook daily, report delays and incidents/irregularities to line manager
- Garde 12
- 1-year heavy vehicle driver experience
- Experience within an agricultural environment will be an advantage
- Valid Code 10 – C1 Driver’s License with PDP license
- Knowledge of environment
- GPS and map reading
- Basic knowledge of farming activities and products
- Good verbal and written communication skills