The Administrator provides effective and responsive administrative services to support the GE Healthcare business in day-to-day business operations and activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Proactively support internal customer by independently handling all assigned administrative duties and taking direction from and balancing the needs of multiple staff members.
– Providing administrative support to clients through effectively maintaining and coordinating calendars, scheduling appointments and meetings, handling various purchases and making AP invoice arrangements.
– Schedule, plan and organize all logistical details for in-house and off-site meetings, training and events.
– Develop PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations; type various correspondences both in own signature and in manager’s signature.
– Provide support across internal team including Finance and the entire commercial team in areas such as logistics support, invoice generation when needed.
– Responsible for the local sales administrative functions which includes following an individual work plan to meet the day-to-day, short and long-term objectives surrounding the local sales order processes.
– Work to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning for complexities that surrounds the local order management process.
– Will support budget management, liaising with finance for proforma and final invoices.
– Prepares internal workflows as deemed necessary to support the team in order booking etc.
– Assist with job candidate interview scheduling
– Enter temporary support requests into My Resources or other generating system.
– Maintain filing and records management systems and other office flow procedures which may be confidential
– Expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
– Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
– Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
– Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
– Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
Closing date: 30 September 2021
Location : Johannesburg