If you are considering a career in the agricultural sector, you are at the right
place. NWK offers talented individuals the opportunity to take part in our
– If you have obtained your three (3) year degree or
equivalent in the past two (2) years in one of the following study areas, you
– Agriculture (Soil Science / Agricultural Economics)
– Accounting (Financial Managerial (Cost) Accounting)
– Information Technology, Computer Science
– Retail Management
– Risk Management
– Silo Management (Grain Procurement and Handling)
– Graduates will have the opportunity to gain practical work experience and will
be exposed to leadership development.
– The programme is structured over a two (2) year period and upon completion
there could be a possibility for permanent employment, all depending of the
availability of permanent positions.
Location: Head Office (Lichtenburg)
Closing date: 30 September 2021
How to apply:
If you are not invited for an interview within two weeks of
the closing date, you can consider your application was unsuccessful. NWK supports the objectives of the
Employment Equity Act and preference will be given to applicants from the designated groups. Candidates with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. NWK reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For any queries, contact Willem Odendaal on (018) 633 1039.
Applications can only be submitted online on NWK's website. For more information please visit