We are looking for suitably qualified persons for the Fixed Term Contracts for the mentioned job opportunities at Kruger National Park for a period of three months. The successful candidates will be accommodated in official accommodation inside the park and be required to work shifts.
– Grade 10
– An experience in housekeeping will be an added advantage.
– Ability to assist with general repairs and maintenance of tools.
– The incumbent must have basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
– Gardening and terrain maintenance knowledge will be an added advantage.
– Physical good health.
– Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Performing semi-skilled tasks that will include cleaning the camp accommodation and public areas.
– Performing garden and terrain maintenance around the camp.
– Performing duties of a technical nature within the incumbent's capabilities.
– Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor/Management.
– Working closely with the camp supervisor.
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment. Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
R 9 553
Location: Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga