– Minimum of Grade 11
– Work independently
– Have Good Manners
– Be Hard Working
– Work Mon to Sun, flexible hours
– Work under pressure
Duties and responsibilities
– Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
– Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops.
– Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
– Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
– Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
– Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
– Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
– Sort, count, and mark clean linens.
– Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
– Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines.
– Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
– Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
– Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
– Hang draperies, and dust window blinds.
– Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
– Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
– Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
– Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
How to apply
Please click here to apply