Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker to be based at our the Greif Vanderbijl Warehouse.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
▪ Medically fit
▪ Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
▪ Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
▪ Clean criminal record
▪ Must have own reliable transport to and from work
▪ Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
▪ Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
▪ Knowledge of proper storage and disposal methods
▪ Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
▪ Excellent organizational skills a must
▪ Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
▪ Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
▪ Grade 11 or Below
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Notify building management of any repairs required.
▪ Maintaining environment.
▪ General housekeeping tasks.