Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
▪ Medically fit
▪ Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
▪ Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
▪ Clean criminal record
▪ Must have own reliable transport to and from work
▪ Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
▪ Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
▪ Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
▪ Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
▪ Excellent organizational skills a must
▪ Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
▪ Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
▪ Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
▪ Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
▪ Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
▪ Notify building management of any repairs required.
▪ Assisting Office staff with making of tea.
▪ Cleaning of entire premises
▪ Maintaining environment.
▪ General housekeeping tasks.