Responsible for office and administrative support to the team. This role is vital for the smooth-running of a department.
The General Office Assistant reports to Portfolio Manager / Centre Manager of Woodmead Retail Park.
Duties and responsibilities
▪ Complete order forms and send to contractors on Fraxion.
▪ Storeroom stock control.
▪ All Reception duties.
▪ Logging calls with the Growthpoint Management Service Desk.
▪ Assist with report compilation.
▪ Scanning take-back and take-on inspections.
▪ Typing of offer to lease and any lease documentation as well as follow ups.
▪ Assist with Tenant and Lease audits.
▪ Assist with Monthly Billing audits.
▪ Collecting annual audited turnover certificates and attend to calculations.
▪ Collecting of Monthly turnover figures.
▪ All administration functions.
▪ Compile and check quarterly MSCI submissions and submitting thereof.
▪ Court Space Administration, achieve mall space targets and manage set-up.
▪ Ensure Court Space and Petty cash is reconciled as per internal processes.
▪ Working on various systems i.e., MRI, Fraxion etc.
▪ 2- 5 years of administrative experience in a secretarial environment or similar.
▪ Matric – prerequisite
▪ Post Matric qualification will be an advantage
▪ Computer literacy; Word, Excel, Outlook.
▪ Ability to draw schedules / reports on system
▪ Good communication skills – written and verbal
▪ Time management skills
▪ Sound administrative skills
▪ Good problem-solving skills
▪ Excellent touch-typing skills with a high accuracy rate
▪ Emotionally mature
▪ Professional – well-groomed and well-spoken