▪ Experience: General Assistant
▪ Work on the till when needed
▪ Assist with the cash-up procedures
▪ Sell products specific to campaigns
▪ Take customers’ orders
▪ Pack away stock
▪ Clean the store
▪ Clean all the equipment
▪ Carry out instructions from management
▪ Ensure that fridges are always stocked
▪ Prepare and clean the food
▪ Occasionally handle and prepare orders
▪ Take accurate stock take on a weekly basis.
▪ Responsible to make sure the general merchandise section of the store is well- stocked for our customers.
▪ General merchandise products include but are not limited to; health and beauty products; over-the-counter medicines; candy; magazines; tourist items and seasonal merchandise.
▪ General merchandise clerks must be familiar with store products and their locations in order to assist customers in locating items. In addition; they must be able to perform all duties of a cashier.
More about this job
▪ A well-known grocery store is looking for General Assistant (Receiving) workers to join their team.