The Gauteng Enterprise Propeller (GEP) is offering internships to unemployed graduates. The programme is available for candidates who are willing to enrol in Government Internships. The Programme will boost your level of experience and you will get better Jobs and career opportunities in the near future.
- Human Resources [3 internships]
- Risk and Audit [3 internships]
- ICT [1 internship]
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit [3 internships]
Preference would be given to those with Development / Economics at an Honours level for placement within Strategy, Monitoring & Evaluation Unit. Placement will also be in line with qualification.
- Finance [x4]
- Human Resources [x3]
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duration: 12 Months
- Completed a National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree / Honours degree in the above field
- Completed of theoretical part and require a practical work exposure / In-service training to complete the qualifications.
NB: Applicants studying towards a Diploma / Degree must have completed the theoretical component of their studies and must submit an authentic proof from the respective Institution of Higher Learning confirming their completion of theoretical part and request for on job training / Inservice training.Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID
- Certified qualifications
- Certified Academic records
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for on job training or Inservice training
How to apply: