I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
– Love people
– Making people feel at home
– Believe in the art of possibility
– Have a can-do attitude
– We aim to inspire and develop careers. Let’s connect.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
If you enjoy connecting with people and supporting the team to deliver exceptional guest experience, then this role is for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing Customer experience.
– Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
– Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
– Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
– Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
– Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
– Grade 12 (Matric)
– 1 Year Retail Experience.
– Passionate about retail is a must.
– Sales driven and service focused.
– Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
– Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
– Experience in representing a quality brand.
– Ability to thrive under pressure
– Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends, public holidays and evening shifts.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Location: @Home Livingspace, Mall of Africa
Closing date: N/A
How to apply:
Please click here to apply