FUCHS Group is the world’s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, they expand the possibilities of whole industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. The company is inviting all suitable candidates to apply for their 2021 HR Internship programme in Johannesburg South Africa.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding process for new hires.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to enhance the operations of the department.
- Assist with general Learning and Development related administration.
- Plan and coordinate training events or functions.
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating internal HR database.
- Assist with annual BBB-EE audit process.
- Assist with the implementation of Organisational Development and Employee Wellness initiatives.
- Assisting the HR Manager and Transformation Executive with ad hoc projects.
- Assist with bursary administration and upholding the records for bursary students.
- Receiving HR related queries and refer employees to the right member of the team.
- A minimum of a Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology or related qualifications.
- Proficiency in Ms Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to details.
- Work well in the team and be able to drive individual assignments / projects.
- Ability to multi-task will be key for this role.
- Understanding of labour laws BCEA, LRA, EEA , SDA, BBB-EE etc.
NB: Closing date is not sepcified, apply as soon as possible.
How to apply: