- We are looking for a technically skilled candidate with an F12 Bendi license who has excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator.
- Incumbent will need to transport valuable items, requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- High school diploma or GED.
- F12 – Bendi forklift license.
- 2 years’ experience in operating a Bendi Forklift
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.