– Grade 10/ ABET level 4.
– Food Service experience will be added advantage (Valid proof of Food Service experience must be attached).
– Ability to read and write. Basic Hygiene and safety principles.
– Basic food preparation knowledge and skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Effective team working skills.
– Problem identification skills.
– Ability to perform routine / structural tasks.
– Ability to operate food service equipment.
– Able to work shifts as well as over weekends and holidays.
Duties and responsibilities
– Labeling, packing and distributing of menu items prepared by food service unit.
– Prepare and portion meals according to menus and recipes.
– Implement quality control on prepared food items.
– Use domestic appliances to execute cleaning tasks and operate more specialized equipment.
– Care, neatness and hygiene. Wear appropriate uniform and protective clothing.
– Ensure that you are familiar with safety measures for specialized equipment.
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Closing Date : 13 August 2021
Reference Number : refs/011737
Directorate : Human Nutrition
Package : R102 534.00 – R120 780.00 per annum (37% in lieu of benefits)
Enquiries : Ms. Dibotelo K Tell: 012 529 3483
How to apply
Please click here to apply