- Our company is looking for External Sales Representatives (FMCG) to contribute towards the long-term growth and profitability of the Company’s Sales Department by developing a sustainable sales function targeted at business growth and customer satisfaction. Available positions in Cape Town – Central, Sandton, Pretoria, Eastrand, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, KZN – Central
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a structured and result orientated sales plan targeted at meeting Card Group organizational objectives.
- Follow a sales planning system including weekly and monthly call cycles that result in optimum utilization of time and maximum market coverage ensuring the attainment and retainment of market share targets.
- To offer a differentiated service, to display professionalism and confidence to customers which results in Card Group attaining preferred supplier status.
- Travelling expenses are completed correctly, is properly vouched and submitted to the Regional Sales in terms of company due dates.
- External sales representation, merchandising, promotions and pricing
- Maintain and service existing clients
- Source and grow new on-going business
- Achieve sales targets and ensure services levels are achieved through effective customer satisfaction and after sales care.
- Submit regular call sheets to sales manager.
- Willing to travel and sleep out (Might be required depending on the area)
- 2 years in a similar role (FMCG)
- Trade Contacts with Supermarkets and other Retail Outlets
- FMCG supply chain
- Computer Literacy
- Grade 12
- Valid Driver’s License and SA ID
- A tertiary qualification aimed at sales and/or marketing would be advantageous.