- Join a company who has been in the industry for over 60 years, and with a presence in 18 African countries, Liberty has grown from being a South African life insurer to a pan-African financial services company, offering asset management, investment, insurance and health products to 3.2 million people across Africa.
- This role enables a driven and ambitious individual to become a trained Financial Planner and build up their own practice under the Liberty Brand.
- Top commission on products, incentives and benefits.
- Full training provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with individuals and families to assess their financial needs and help them achieve financial goals
- Do full financial analysis
- Provide sound advise on products needed.
- Implementation of recommended products
- Reviewing of clients portfolios.
- This is a FAIS role.
- Sales exp
- Drivers License
- Own network of clients