- Our company is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Executive PA to join our dynamic team. Responsible for the daily organizational and administrative duties for the executive team as well as to oversee the management of the executive’s schedule, arrange meetings, and perform clerical tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively and independently manage Executive diaries (Reminding the manager/executive of important meetings, tasks and deadlines).
- Arrange meetings when required, follow up on meetings before they take place.
- Screen and handle calls and queries.
- Set up meetings (including phone and video conference meetings, as well as the coordination of times, venues, catering).
- Assist with report and presentation production where required.
- Co-ordination of submissions required for reporting (Board, Audit and Ad Hoc Reports).
- Co-ordinate periodic follow-up meetings with various stakeholders on reported task/project progress.
- Assist in compiling and proof-reading high level documents/ reports.
- Print and distribute reporting to relevant stakeholders.
- Matric Grade 12 (min requirement).
- Qualification in office administration and / or secretarial or similar is preferential.
- Strong administrative background.
- Computer Literate (min requirement MS Office packages).
- Advanced skills in MS Word & Power Point presentations
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone as well as direct communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Always maintains professionalism.
- Highly organized and neatly presented at all times.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Strictest attention to detail.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of activ