Main purpose of the role:
Ensuring that all sold items are picked, packaged, invoiced and dispatched within a duly manner and providing the customer with an exceptional online shopping experience. Attending to all online customer queries. Obtaining a high level of stock management with all e-commerce inventory.
– Picking, packaging and distribution of sold items
– Providing a professional level of customer service via email, phone and in person with emphasis on strong after sales service
– Print customer orders out daily
– Stock control and maintenance
– To accurately invoice all online sales into Clarity by the 6th of each month
– Process EDNs onto Clarity in a duly manner
– Check and count stock received for E-commerce inventory
– Safeguarding the stock room, prevent any unauthorized access to the best of your ability.
– To assist with all functionality of Magento (E-Commerce system) when required.
– To ensure refunds are done within the correct process and credit notes issued accordingly.
– To ensure all returns are processed correctly and dealt with efficiently and timeously.
– Stock Management
-Accuracy of picking, packaging, invoicing (performance on e-commerce system) and distribution of sold items