Auto Pedigree, a leading supplier of quality, used low kilometer vehicles through +70 branches countrywide, is inviting applications from honest, trustworthy, and highly responsible candidates with relevant driving experience to apply for the position of Driver/Cleaner.
Covid-19 vaccination is an important part of Motus Retail and Rental’s commitment to stopping the spread of COVID-19 not only in our workplaces, but the country as a whole. This is because vaccines offer protection to employees by reducing their risk of infection, or the severity of their symptoms; and at a population level, referred to as population-immunity. Given that vaccination is a priority in the fight against COVID-19, we encourage vaccinated candidates to apply for the vacant position.
The purpose of the position is to deliver daily tasks efficiently and to provide professional customer service, ensuring that quality standards are met in order to assist the branch with the achievement of its financial and customer service targets.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior to our high standards.
- Vehicle quality control, including identification and reporting of expired license vehicles and any other issue that does not conform to our quality standards.
- Refueling vehicles, checking tyre pressure and oil/water/other fluids.
- Delivering vehicles to customers in accordance with our procedures.
- Delivery to and fetching documentation from banks, suppliers and clients.
- Maintaining cleanliness of premises.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company by behaving ethically and safeguarding the assets and interests of both the business and our customers.
- Other duties on request.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 years’ and more of relevant experience
- Grade 12 Minimum Requirement
- Valid, unendorsed Code 8 driver’s license (at least 2 years old)
- Computer literate (basic level will suffice)
- Must be fully bilingual and able to communicate with customers effectively in English.
- Able to read a map.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good interpersonal skills to support excellent face-to-face customer relations.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
- Honest, trustworthy and highly responsible.
- Neat and presentable.
- Must be able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
- A team player.