- VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd is one of four subsidiaries of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, the agri-processing division of the VKB Group. The VKB Group is a significant role player in the agricultural industry in South Africa and strives, through best practices, continuous improvement and world-class operations, to add meaningful value to the industry.
- VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
- The company offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills and knowledge in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
- Mainly assists with general work and drives a heavy vehicle to and from different destinations to collect and deliver goods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General duties as prescribed by supervisor
- Occasionally transport en deliver goods according to instructions and prescribed routes
- Other applicable functions as applied in the industry
- Grade 12/ NQF4
- Code EC licence with PDP is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role will serve as recommendation
- Good communication skills
- Good client service
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the job