- To undertake the marketing tasks within the specific collections centre in order to increase the public’s awareness, knowledge and understanding of blood donation.
- The primary objective is to meet the collections targets and secondly to address the marketing needs within their area of operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational Objective
- Stakeholder Relations
- Financial Objectives
- Staff Management
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Minimum of a 3 year PR or Marketing qualification
- Computer literacy
- Driving License
- Experience within the blood transfusion environment
- Mininum of 2 years experience in a PR or Marketing environment