Applications are invited for individuals to participate in the above-mentioned Learnership programme based at Springs Manufacturing Plant.
At the completion of the programme, the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in the
▪ Operation of the following processes
▪ Filling and date coding
▪ Packing and Unpacking
▪ Perform problem-solving using problem-solving techniques and methods
▪ Applying health and safety regulations
▪ Quality control of all above-mentioned processes
▪ Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills
▪ Minimum qualification of Matric/Grade 12 or relevant N qualifications.
▪ Preference will be given to applicants with a tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
▪ Technical orientation and ability.
▪ Display a strong ability to act, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
▪ Proven verbal and written communication skills
▪ Knowledge of safe working procedures
▪ Ability to work under pressure
▪ Short-listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
▪ Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
▪ Successful candidates must be willing to work flexible hours to ensure that they grasp all the processes within the packaging, even though they won’t be paid shift allowance.