We would like to offer candidates the opportunity to join the apprenticeship programme based at Springs Secondary Production. The successful applicant will report to the Engineering Specialist.
This exciting entry level distell careers opportunity is suited to a highly motivated, hardworking, committed individual who is reliable, punctual and determined to succeed.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to
• Undergoing training in the trade for apprenticeship and to qualify as an Artisan.
• Participating in the apprenticeship training programme.
• Delivery quality work always; and
• Performing allocated duties.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following skills and qualifications
• Educational Requirements
• Matric with Maths and Science and N3 or Diploma in Engineering studies with relevant trade theory.
• Must hold Machine Controller exposure.
• Good technical problem-solving skills.
• Have proven verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
• Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
• Own reliable transport.
• Work extended hours as and/or when required
• Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites