- VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd is one of four subsidiaries of VKB Agri Processors (Pty) Ltd, the agri-processing division of the VKB Group. The VKB Group is a significant role player in the agricultural industry in South Africa and strives, through best practices, continuous improvement and world-class operations, to add meaningful value to the industry.
- VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
- The company offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills and knowledge in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and off-loading of bread and bread products from Bakery warehouse.
- Loading of bread and bakery products in a safe and timely manner onto Sale Vehicles.
- Coordinate daily orders, deliveries, loading, schedules and administrative duties.
- Reviewing and consolidation of orders and route deliveries to ensure that deliveries are complete and transfers onto vehicles correct.
- Manage stock and crate control: Stock rotation, loaded, transported and delivered.
- Consolidate different route orders into one consolidation order.
- Order Daily orders from bakery in a timeously manner.
- Sale order verification
- Optimize route planning
- Optimize fleet optimization
- Recording of daily deliveries and delivery records
- Achieve customer delivery satisfaction and service levels with Sale drive
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
- Previous experience in a similar capacity is essential
- Clear understanding of stock control
- Numerate and accurate
- Experience on Navision will serve as recommendation
- Clear criminal record
- Willing to work overtime/weekends/public holidays/night shift
- Valid Drivers License with PDP
- Forklift license will be advantage