DIGITAL PRINT OPERATOR
Corporate gifts manufacturer is looking for an energetic and highly motivated team member to join our digital print team.
• Operate digital printing machines to produce quality colour and pantone matched products.
• Manage machine speed, monitor toner, colour, finish and adjust to maintain quality.
• Prepare, set up, change over and restart machines with new jobs when needed.
• Maintain safety, quality, maintenance and good manufacturing practices.
• Read and understand a job ticket to ensure the correct product is produced according to specifications.
• Manage workflow effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
• Perform preventative maintenance.
• Visually inspect product throughout the run for quality checks, registration, ink coverage, and numbering sequence.
• Perform colour calibrations and maintain consistent colour output.
• Inspect finished product for quality and accuracy.
• Monitor and maintain inventory and consumables
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to read, interpret general instructions
• Basic mathematical skills.
• You should be familiar with the operations of Konica Minolta and Roland machines, Corel Draw and Adobe Suite programmes
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills