Intercare Silver Lakes Medical and Dental Centre situated in Pretoria seeks to recruit a Dental Assistant. The focus of this position is to assist dental professionals engaged in performing general and/or specialist dentistry and other dental procedures, as well as facilitating the patient administration process.
Intercare encourages and supports Covid-19 vaccinations and job applicants are required to submit proof of their vaccination status.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Ensure sound dental operational practices aligned with the dental operating model.
– Quality customer service aligned with Intercare’s vision, mission, and values.
– Grade 12
– Completion of approved training course in dental assisting, or any equivalent combination of training and experience
– Previous experience in a customer focused service environment will be advantageous
– Computer proficiency (MS Office)
– Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of general dentistry as applied to assisting a dentist in the treatment and care of patients
– Advanced knowledge of dental terminology
– Good knowledge and application of infection control principles and sterilization techniques
– Knowledge of treatment codes used in dentistry in doing quotations for advanced dentistry treatment procedures
– Specialised dental procedures with the main focus of aesthetic dentistry
– Experience in billing procedures on GoodX
– Registered or in the process of registering with HPCSA as Dental Assistant
– Bilingual (Afrikaans/English)
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Location: Alberton, Gauteng
Closing Date: 3 January 2022