- Our company is currently recruiting for Debtors Clerk to join our dynamic teams in Irene, Gauteng.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow up and act on all overdue amounts to ensure we receive payment promptly.
- Continuously work on the Age Analysis to reduce debtors.
- Call customers for outstanding debt
- Keep record of all communication with debtors to be able to provide feedback to the Debtors Manager regarding outstanding payment, expected payment dates, reasons for long outstanding debt etc.
- Ensure necessary approvals are obtained prior to crediting invoices.
- Reconciling customer accounts – towards the accuracy of the debtor’s book as to reflect the true value of outstanding claims.
- Compile’s credit notes accurately and submits the documents timeously.
- Managing customer accounts
- Managing accounts for hand over to the collection agents
- Resolving customer queries
- Liaising with sales reps regularly regarding customers
- Daily customer payment allocations
- Compiling and filing of customer documents
- Taking calls from customers, dealing with queries and complaints
- Reading and responding to emails.
- Month end reports
- 3 years experience in Debtors
- Advanced knowledge of excel