Purpose of the Job
To successfully process invoices, receive statements and manage debtors accounts which includes the timeous reconciliation of debtors accounts.
Key performance areas include
▪ Processing of invoices
▪ Manage debtors accounts
▪ Problem solving
Job Advert Details
▪ Job Category
▪ Job Objectives
▪ Processing and filing of invoices.
▪ Identifying and addressing discrepancies.
▪ Call clients and follow up on outstanding payments and invoices.
▪ Adhere to collection targets.
▪ Distribute accurate monthly statements to clients.
▪ Process new accounts on the system.
▪ Resolve all queries pertaining to Debtors and escalate to manager where needed.
▪ Responsible for the debtors Age analysis.
▪ Maintain and reconciliation of daily POS-i-TILL payments.
▪ Generating debtors’ and petty cash reconciliations, as well as daily bank reconciliation statements.
▪ Preparation of the daily bank account clearing and reconciliation of all G/L Cash and Bank accounts
▪ Matric (Grade 12)
▪ Two years or more of experience working in a similiar role.
Knowledge and Skills
▪ Very good interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Must be well-organized and systematic
▪ High level of attention to detail
▪ Knowledge of accounting and reconciliations
▪ Computer literacy – MS Office with well-developed Excel skills
▪ Excellent telephone etiquette and administration skills