Our Customer Services department requires people with a real passion for retail and commitment to a high level of customer service, to work in our Debt Collection Department as a Debt Collector.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Advises customer of total due amount (arrears + instalment due).
– Asks for immediate payment/confirm PTP.
– Confirms when next payment will be.
– Confirms salary date and ensure correlations between salary date, PTP date and date last paid.
– Advises customer of the relevant consequences of non-payment or benefits of making payment.
– Negotiate for total due/Multiple PTPs.
– Offers the option to pay via credit card and explain benefits of paying via credit card.
– Offer a debit order and explain benefits of a debit order payment.
– All info updated correctly and correct action codes used.
– Matric or equivalent qualification
– Previous relevant experience (collections experience) is advantageous.
– Computer literate (Excel, Word).
– Multi lingual beneficial.
– Is a willing, enthusiastic & active participant.
– Eager to learn new skills.
– Patient and tolerant.
– Competitive and a desire to succeed
– Focus and the ability to concentrate for long periods.
– Persistent and assertive.
– The ability to work in a competitive and stressful environment.
– Problem solving skills.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Punctuality and good attendance.
– Honestly and trustworthy.
– Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
– Understand and adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures
Closing Date: 15 January 2022