Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Distribution in Midrand has an opportunity available for a Admin Clerk to join the team. The main purpose of this role will be to perform administrative duties in the Dis-Chem Distribution Centre according to industry and Dis-Chem standards, in order to meet both legal and customer requirements.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 1-2 years’ Admin experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP would be a definite advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Kronos.
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources.
- General office tasks.
- Ensure that all administration related to this role is accurate and up to date.
- Keep necessary statistics and records, as set out by Management for reporting purposes.
- Ensure outsourced company weekly timesheets and distribute pay-sheets as per Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Ensure to place orders as per the management’s instructions.
- Ensure other general administrative duties are performed as per department and managements requirements.
- Ensure to respond promptly to queries relating to Distribution discrepancies and inform management of any unresolved matters.
- Ensure effective and efficient relationships with internal and external customers to improve operating efficiencies.
- Computer Skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Distribution Centre, logistics and supply chain operations`
- Customer Service
- Basic numerical skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest and trustworthy
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven