Data Capurer at Fidelity Services Group
The above position is vacant at Head Office – Midrand, reporting to the OSU Billing Manager.
The overall purpose of this position is to maintain revenue and ensure accurate revenue figures for the operational branches.
• Minimum Matric Certificate and /or relevant post Matric qualifications.
• SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint is essential.
• Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required.
• Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels.
• Ability to work without supervision, under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Previous experience in the security environment would be an advantage
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
• Receiving service instructions via, signed sales orders and contracts, to load on Trans Track System for service branches.
• Ensuring that Trans Track data and Billing data are correct
• Constant communication with branches to address any queries on service schedules
• Loading of new services, service amendments and adhoc services
• Assisting with queries relating to branches route amendments by communicating with billing department
• Complete daily reports and send to branch managers
• Ensuring correct onward location for banking is actioned accurately on the Trans Track System
• Assist in maintaining the Trans Track Data base
Other personality attributes
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact and ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Should be able to work independently, proactively and use initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and high methodical working methods are required
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office matters with utmost professionalism
• Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Outlook
• Should be prepared to work overtime.
• Own transport essential.
• Organization skills
• Good communication skills
• Strong administration skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Be able to work under pressure