- A junior opportunity has arisen in Durban Head Office for a suitable individual to provide strategic and accurate reporting as a Data Capturer in the Debtors Department. In this role you will report to the Credit Controller Manager.
- The portfolio will suit a knowledgeable, skilled, hands-on, enthusiastic, and highly energised person.
- An experienced Data Capturer required in the Debtors Department.
- To capture information from hard copies to electronic system, i.e., excel, access & SharePoint ensure that the information that is captured is accurate and of a good standard. The successful candidate will need to liaise with Debtors clerks, Sales Manager and Order Clerks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Code and capture all deals received from the respective Sales Managers onto the AX System (In House System)
- Accurate capturing and allocating of payments received
- Capturing of credit notes for price claims and loose stock items
- Capturing of Journals
- Filing of all work captured
- Maintain and update the register for deals received and issue deal numbers respectively
- Creating new accounts on Data Base
- Updating Database
- Uploading month end statements
- Maintaining database for new customers.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office (intermediate)
- Basic Excel & Microsoft office knowledge and application
- Accuracy, speed, and attention to detail are a pre requisite
- Preferably accounting background.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Data Capturing.
- Microsoft AX experience
- Syspro experience will be advamtagous