Data Capturer (Rodent Control Programme) – SPHESD0002 – (23000013)
Position: Rodent Control Programme: Data Capture (Temporary)
Department: Health and Social Development
Division: Environmental Health
Salary: R4500 Stipend per Month
- Ensure that all the required administration activities associated with the rodent control programme and management of data are performed diligently.
- Ensure that data capturing and administrative duties are performed to conform with the set standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Completion of all duties assigned by the supervisor
NB: Please put the Ward Number on your address
- Grade 12 or Equivalent Qualifications
- Advanced Computer Literacy
- Good interpersonal relations, communication skills and knowledge of office administration
- Relevant experience
- Must be Ekurhuleni resident based in communities where they will serve, i.e. Ward Based (Attach Proof of Residence)