▪ ERP data administration. Capturing of data in ERP systems.
▪ Records keeping and updating.
▪ Resolve or escalate any ERP related issues.
▪ Support team members where necessary.
▪ Valuations support administration.
▪ Investigate issues raised by clients in line with instructions from your Supervisor.
▪ Record issues raised by client and share with the Supervisor.
▪ Ensure timeous resolution of issues raised by clients.
▪ Create and update a report on status of issues raised by client.
▪ Monitoring and evaluation administration.
▪ Work with other business units in creating and updating portfolio of evidence in line with the APP.
▪ Ensure that the portfolio of evidence is accessible for Senior Manager and other stakeholders.
▪ General administration duties.
▪ Support other business units with regards to any clerical or administrative duties as requested
▪ NQF 5 Certificate or National diploma in Business Administration/Office Administration/Public Management or Administration.
▪ 1 year experience in administrative / clerical position will be advantageous.
▪ Job Related Knowledge: Problem solving.
▪ Planning and organising.
▪ Report writing.
▪ Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
▪ Interpersonal relations.
▪ Project Management.
Job Related Skills
▪ Attention to Detail.
▪ Written communication.
▪ Interpersonal skills.
▪ Stakeholder management.
▪ Stress Management