Assists with the accurate data processing of paper records into an electronic format that facilitates data review and analysis.
Technical Work Responsibilities
- Generate study files and required study documentation
- Record all paper forms received
- Reviews paper forms for completeness, accuracy and consistency
- Capturing the data accurately from paper forms into a project specific database according to Aurum specific guidelines
- Verifies data from paper forms with data already captured on the electronic database
- Supports the data management team in all data management functions
- Adheres to all data management SOP’s, guidelines and confidentiality agreements
- Completes daily time sheets
- Implements a filing system for study-related case report forms and other documentation
- Grade 12
Kindly provide current and relevant references for background checks
All appointments are subject to the preferred candidates obtaining the necessary security clearance, reference checking, and competency assessment. We embrace employment equity and are committed to the achievement of fair and equal representation of our workforce. Preference will be given to internal applicants and candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Aurum welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities.
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful. All interviewed applicants will receive feedback as part of our continued drive towards people development.