Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
The successful candidate will be required to support the Department of Health through direct service at facility level to carry out data-related admin work, capture patient’s files, generate defaulter reports and compile monthly statistics.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Capture Patient’s information into all Database Platforms, e.g., TIER.Net and other DoH Database Applications.
• Carry out Data quality Assessments and Audits with close Guidance from M&E Officer.
• Conduct monthly Data validations using prescribed Tools on collected Data from DHIS, Tier.net and TB modules /ETR/Redcap.
• Assist facility Data Capturers in populating run-charts for DIP elements.
• Update tracing outcomes from CHWs and CLOs on the defaulter tracing tool.
• Coordinate and collect ad-hoc and routine weekly Data from facilities by all Anova Team Members in the sub-District.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Grade 12.
• Tertiary Graduates an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years experience using TIER.Net.
• Resident of Sedibeng catchment area highly advantageous.
• Data Capturing competency through experience or training.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Fast and accurate Data capturing skills.
• Excellent Administrative and organizational skills.
• Good facilitation and communication skills.
• Able to communicate in English and other South African Official Language.
• Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.