1. Processing of all orders on the system timeously and accurately.
2. Controlling the progress of all sales enquiries through to a successful sale.
3. Attending to walk-in, telephonic and other sales enquiries timeously.
4. Providing an effective arm to the external sales representative.
5. Compliance with all company processes and policies and ensuring these are followed correctly.
6. Shouldering the responsibility of accurate order input.
7. Managing & controlling the progress of sales enquiries through to a successful sale
8. Controlling all aspects of customer relationship management to your respective portfolio and maintaining sound relationships with existing clients.
9. Assistance in achieving company budgets.
10. Follow ups on production and transport to ensure order is dispatched timeously as per customer needs.
11. Portraying the Safintra brand of Service, quality and integrity.
12. Providing assistance to finance department in respect of collections.
13. Communicating and assistance in resolving customer complaints.
14. Effective use of Navision.
15. Attendance in and participation of stock takes, conference attendance and training sessions.
16. Any other duties
a. Minimum academic qualification:
b. Qualifications as an added advantage: Sales and marketing qualification
c. Sound administration
d. Excellent knowledge of company products and processes;
e. Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills;
f. Excellent planning and organizing skills