- Our retail stores personify our vision and drive in providing our customers with a brilliant experience. Every detail is designed with the utmost care and attention and our people are driven to create solutions for peak performance and a better life.
- The Customer Support plays an essential role through providing a brilliant service to new and existing customers, by connecting them to our unique world of workwear and offering them complete solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gaining a complete understanding of our entire product offering.
- Understanding customer needs and connecting them to the right solutions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Engaging directly with customers around any queries and concerns as well as taking incoming customer calls.
- Assist customers by preparing quotations for current and future orders.
- Ensuring all new orders are captured as efficiently as possible, managing the flow of orders, and liaising with the External Advisors as and when needed.
- Ensure all our products are always well stocked and merchandised to the highest standard.
- Processing of customer payments at Point of Sale and taking accountability for cash desk when required.
- Available to work on weekends when required.
- Experience in a similar role focused on looking after customers.
- Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel (spreadsheets), Word, Outlook; preferably also Syspro.