NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Duties And Responsibilities
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
• Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
• Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards
• Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
• Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
• Provide “in office” research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
• Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc.
Functional / Technical
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
• Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
• Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
• Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
• Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility Typical Position
• BA / BS Required
• Fresh Graduate or 1 to 2 years of working experience
• Entry level knowledge of statistics
• Entry level knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.