Customer Services Administrator
Closing Date 2023/01/31
Reference Number AEC230117-3
Pillar AECI Mining
• Immediately respond to and where possible solve operational, logistical and customer-related problems within the ambit of responsibility.
• Export Customer orders fulfilment, maintain billing due list, address issues related to invoicing and archive sale related records into SAP.
• Communicate with logistics/warehousing and supply planning to ensure consistent updates to customers on all aspects of orders
• Provide sales support for frontend team.
• Providing solutions for customer problems and compile customer complaint reports.
• Escalate system related issues, where possible trouble shoot and provide solutions.
• Extract SAP reports for analysis and reporting.
• Report Monthly on sales performance for respective area.
• Finalize sales month end closing and report on GIT /or open orders.
• Support in project(s) and initiatives across multiple functional areas and subsidiaries.
• Comply with the Explosives ACT – support master data quality pertaining to transport and export permits
• Where necessary resolve adhoc matters after standard working hours.
• Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards.
Qualifications & Experience
• National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain related is essential
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
• Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of sales order and billing procedures and processes essential.
• Knowledge of customer service principles.
• Working knowledge of international trade, exchange control and shipping practices.
• Exposure to Supply Chain processes.
• Excellent understanding of the Safety & Health process.
• Intermediate Skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.